Our goal is to nurture young children and to provide each child with a positive introduction to formal education.
Each child is a unique gift of God. We strive to provide an environment that is safe, loving, encouraging, and rich in learning experiences that will meet your child’s needs for learning and growth through age appropriate, hands-on activities.
Our Preschool offers
- excellent adult to child ratios with safety and health as a priority
- high quality education licensed by the Sate of Michigan
- cheery, well equipped classrooms for ages 2-5
- fun, age appropriate curriculum, plus Jesus time, prayers, and music
- FaithKids Sports Academy activities in a full size Gym
- lobby with Wi-Fi and coffee area for parents
To schedule a visit, or if you would like more information, please contact
Keri Elliott, Preschool Director, 248.689.4713 x228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org